Black Hoof Mushroom Extract Powder (Phellinus Igniarius)Buy black hoof mushroom powder extract for natural pain relief and immunity boost.
What is Black Hoof Mushroom?Also known as Phellinus Igniarius, the black hoof mushroom gets its name from its hoof-like appearance and is dark-brownish to blackish in color. It comes with a bitter taste and grows on mulberry trees and other closely aligned variant species. This non-toxic powder extract has a long usage history in traditional Korean and Chinese medicine, and many alternative health systems still use it today. This is all thanks to its ability to reduce the risk of multiple diseases by boosting the body’s immune system. Our black hoof mushroom supplement is consumed in the form of hot tea.
Health Benefits of Black Hoof Mushroom You Don’t Want to ForegoAccording to research, this medicinal mushroom contains a range of bioactive compounds, including triterpenoid, furans, phenylpropanoids, and more. These compounds have anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, antioxidative, antifungal, immunomodulatory, antidiabetic, neuroprotective, and hepatoprotective properties. This means that black hoof mushroom can:
- Helps manage pain and inflammation
- Boost immune system
- Support cellular and metabolic functions
- Promote digestive health
- Boosts energy
Why Choose Our Black Hoof Mushroom Extracts?You can never go wrong with black hoof mushrooms. It’s fat-free, low-calorie, low-sodium, and cholesterol-free. Even better, it comes packed with fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Looking for a supplement that will perfectly suit your lifestyle? Here’s why you should shop for out botanical extracts:
- Organic: Our products are 100% organic – they don’t contain any added fillers or starch.
- Vegan: Black hoof mushroom is an edible fungus, making it suitable for all types of vegan diets.
- Gluten-free: This extract powder is naturally gluten-free and makes a delicious and nutritious addition to your gluten-free diet.
- Non-GMO: We only use natural raw materials for all our botanical extracts.